    form:

    where sipgate.co.uk is replaced by whatever the domain is for Tesco
    Internet phone.

    simon, Jan 29, 2010

  2. simon

    Graham. Guest

    If it was to work it would be in the form
    I just tried a Tesco account in one half of my PAP2 and called it from another system
    that normally calls out to an Orbtalk URI. I just changed the address to the form shown
    above.
    It failed with the message REFUSED (407:proxy Authentication Required)

    If it helps, I have found Orbtalk very well behaved when using a SIP address to point
    at a device, I prefer them to Sipgate for this.

    Graham., Jan 29, 2010