    --Scott
    Email me at
    (Just remember to "cut the tail" before sending.)

    Freewheeling, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Shouldn't be a problem, the bookmarks file for both is bookmarks.html,
    in your profile folder. You can change where FF looks for the bookmarks
    file by typing about:config into your location bar. Right click and
    select New>>String. Name the pref browser.bookmarks.file. The value
    should be the location of the bookmarks.html that you want to use.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 19, 2004