->simply problem

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by twins, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. twins

    twins

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Guys,

    I need your help & some explain please in this question

    fisrt:the Internet is a global public internetwork. The use of internet is now very common and widespread in developed countries. Discuss how local area networks can be joined together through a wide area network to form an internetwork???

    second:explain how the internet is organized to meet the growing demand for public data services??

    & give me what the websites may help me in this questions

    that's it ..can any somebody help me :-?

    thanks

    twins, Oct 26, 2006

  2. twins

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    man... we aren't teachers.

    So do ur assesments your self!

    hes a website that will help u with everything... including electrolysis
    www.wikipedia.org

    unholy, Oct 27, 2006

  3. twins

    twins

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    first thaaanx dear

    second I'm not man ... I'm girl :):girl:

    in the end I want to explain for you why I post this topic , just I want some explain or give me web sites help me to solve this question

    not I need from you or any members to solve that for me

    that's it dear .. I hope you don't understand me wrong dear

    thaanx you very much

    twins, Oct 27, 2006