Simple question that I should remember that answer to, but don't.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GrandpaChuck, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. GrandpaChuck

    GrandpaChuck Guest

    I have an aquarium screen saver on my notebook that I would like to
    share with my two desktop computers on my home network.

    The only thing is, I can't seem to remember the extension for screen
    saver files. Consequently, I can't run a search for it and I don't
    know which Windows XP directory to look in.

    I know this seems so fundamental that it is silly, but when you are
    having a brain block on something like this it's pretty aggravating.
    --
    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-

    The following information is given with the utmost respect for the armed forces and civilians who have died in the current war in Iraq. According to http://icasualties.org/oif/
    The number of Americans killed in Iraq as of July 24, 2006 is 2,567. Americans wounded = more than 18,356 United Kingdom = 113 Other = 113
    Over 100 Iraqi civilians are killed every day. Most of them by the so-called insurgents.
    Today, July 25, 2006 it has been 1181 days since Bush declared,"Mission Accomplished in Iraq." Why do some people still believe what he says?

    GrandpaChuck, Jul 25, 2006