    I type "don't have one" in the box but that doesn't work.

    I don't use Yahoo except for some groups, so it doesn't really matter.
    But there must be plenty of people who don't have mobiles.

    geopelia, Apr 11, 2013

  2. geopelia

    Dave Doe Guest

    There's no phone number required. What site are you *actually* on ???

    You should be signing in here, methinks...
    https://login.yahoo.com

    Dave Doe, Apr 11, 2013

  3. geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    Use Yahoo's or Xtra's 0800 number.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 11, 2013
  4. geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    If you haven't supplied a cellphone number in case you forget your
    password it may keep asking you for one.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 11, 2013
  5. geopelia

    Dave Doe Guest

    So it seems. Time to ditch Yahoo methinks :)

    Dave Doe, Apr 11, 2013
  6. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    I forget now. I can get into yahoo itself. It's something where they send
    something to your mobile.
    But without a mobile you can't get it.

    geopelia, Apr 11, 2013
  7. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    That would be it!

    geopelia, Apr 11, 2013
  8. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    I'm in a couple of bird groups with Yahoo, but that's all I use them for.

    geopelia, Apr 11, 2013
  9. geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    What I'm saying, Geo, id that if you do not have a cellphone, use any
    old number, or you could use a relative's number. If you forget your
    password they will automatically text it to the number you give, so a
    relative's number might be a good idea.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 11, 2013
  10. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you. I think a relative has one.

    geopelia, Apr 12, 2013
  11. ... anyone tried 099 999 9999 ? (or similar) :) :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 15, 2013