    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx

    Izod, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Izod

    Evan Platt Guest

    <SNIP HTML CRAP>

    Why would you want to?

    Disable HTML. No good reason to use it.

    Evan Platt, Apr 3, 2007

  3. You don't. Drop the HTML; this isn't a website.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Izod

    Whiskers Guest

    Allow me to introduce you to the "poor man's MIME" script for slrn:

    ..-----

    '-----

    See <http://www.geocities.com/tsca.geo/slang.html>.

    Whiskers, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Why would I want that?

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 4, 2007
  6. Izod

    Whiskers Guest

    Because it works quicker than scoring on the expensive "Content-Type:"
    header? If you aren't blocking all OE users, you might as well make
    their posts more legible for yourself.

    Whiskers, Apr 4, 2007
  7. I'm not blocking them, but I ignore (or try to clue the author of)
    HTML crap.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 4, 2007