    sitting close to Modem/Router Combo. It says, .... 'Signal is Excellent'

    If any of you could explain about it, I'd truly appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    MapleE., Mar 20, 2010

  2. Hi
    It depends on your Internet Speed.
    The Low Wireless signal can be hi enough for low Internet speed.
    Example, a normal 802.11g Wireless at close proximity can yield 20Mb/sec.
    If at the end of the house it yields only 4Mb/sec., it considered low.
    However if your Internet is 3Mb/sec. standard DSL, the Low Wireless Speed is
    still higher than the Internet speed.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Mar 20, 2010

  3. MapleE.