    I am having problems signing on to my account, It keeps asking for my
    password then errors, is it a Virgin problem or my system

    Maxine

    Maxine Patel, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Maxine Patel

    Harrison Guest

    Make sure you are typing the username and password correctly.
    If either contains numbers, and you use the number on the right side
    of the keyboard, make sure that NumLock is on.

    If you still cannot get on, call Virgin.

    Harrison, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Maxine Patel

    lisa g Guest

    I had numerous logging on problems with virgin a while back and ended up
    changing providers as it was never sorted out.

    lisa g, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Maxine Patel

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 7, 2003