    need 4536 x 3024 (13.7 megapixel) input image."

    Foveon = 6.86MP Bayer (for 2 color B&W targets)
    Foveon = 13.72MP Bayer (for full color and grayscale targets)

    George Preddy, May 22, 2004

  2. George Preddy

    Steve m... Guest

    and grayscale targets)

    <all George BS deleted>

    George you are a lying sack of Sh*t.
    And anybody who lives in San Antonio should be ashamed to call you a
    neighbor !

    Steve m..., May 22, 2004

  3. George Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (George Preddy) stated
    that:
    Right again George. It's good to see that you finally are realising that
    you know nothing at all about digital imaging.

    We're still waiting to see those photos you lied about selling. Where
    are they George? You realise that the fact that you won't show them to
    us proves to us that they are completely imaginary, don't you?

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  4. All quotes form dpreview, don't call Phil Askey names for agreeing with me.
    They'd have to call about 10,000 miles, but why not?

    Georgette Preddy, May 22, 2004
  5. George Preddy

    Paul Howland Guest

    Georgette Preddy wrote:

    Geez George. Do you have to lie about everything??

    Your IP address is 24.174.141.14. This belongs to Time Warner cable
    internet (Road Runner Broadband) in San Antonio -
    http://www.satx.rr.com/. The times at which you post are also consist
    with you being in Texas, rather than somewhere 10000 miles away.

    Paul Howland, May 22, 2004
  6. George Preddy

    Guest Guest

    Except your IP number is assigned to San Antonio Road Runner... so Meep
    Meep... No Secrets on the Net George. Texas is big, but not 10,000 miles!
    Must be a Foveon Map ;)

    Guest, May 22, 2004
  7. George Preddy

    m Ransley Guest

    Phil Askey isnt you georgy boy , Go to the Conclusion, Last paragraph .
    The summary , the bottom line , the end result. Read george, and take
    time to comprehend , study . I did and its still Nikon or Canon. 6mp
    for me. The sd10 is "there" but no better. And soon there will be a
    new Rebel 7mp? 8mp? . The only thing wrong with Sigma is you. You
    only remember what you want to remember, give it a break.

    m Ransley, May 22, 2004
  8. George Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Georgette Preddy)
    stated that:
    Cut the gibberish, lier. You have a job to do - posting a link to those
    photos you lied about selling.

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  9. George Preddy

    JohnJ Guest

    To those unfamiliar with George/Georgette Preddy, please ignore his
    postings. If you read other postings by him you will find that
    he, for some reason, has a fetish against Canon. He is also
    extraordinarily pro Sigma/Foveon.

    JohnJ, May 22, 2004
  10. George Preddy

    bagal Guest

    so what?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  11. Whats your problem bagal?

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, May 22, 2004
  12. George Preddy

    bagal Guest

    i didn't think i had one

    freely participating in an open forum

    it really is rather lovelt

    why?bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  13. George Preddy

    bagal Guest

    who are 'wew'?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  14. George Preddy

    bagal Guest

    oops apologies all

    that, of course, should be:

    why?

    who are 'we'

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  15. Either that or customizable proxy software to frustrate internet
    stalkers, like yourself .

    Georgette Preddy, May 22, 2004
  16. George Preddy

    Steve m... Guest

    And if you are then someone might report you for spoofing a real ip address
    in a range that is in use somewhere.
    (not that you'd give a sh*t anyway) And just who is an internet stalker ?
    I'd say you are the stalker.

    Steve m..., May 22, 2004
  17. George Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Georgette Preddy)
    stated that:
    In your dreams, Preddiot.

    Going to show us these photos of yours any time soon?

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  18. George Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    He's bullshitting about that anyway. There's no way to post from Google
    from a spoofed IP address. It /is/ possible that he's using someone
    else's web-proxy, though. I'll have to do some checking & see if has
    permission to be doing that from that particular machine.

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  19. George Preddy

    Guest Guest

    If that's true then Road Runner has legal cause against you. But no one here
    believes you are smart enough to use proxies.

    Guest, May 22, 2004
  20. I post from about 10 different IP numbers. Meep meep.

    Georgette Preddy, May 23, 2004