    a photo of a bride and groom and her dress is white while his suit has
    a purplish tint. fix the suit and her dress ends up with a greenish
    cast. but hey, it's a $5000 leica, so it must be good.

    Guest, Feb 3, 2008

  2. But they do nice things as 6x12 MF cameras.

    http://westfordcomp.com/classics/minhysarex/index.html

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 3, 2008

  3. S

    Mr. Strat Guest

    Well, I'd never consider a Sigma camera anyway. It's the fanboys'
    problem.
    We're back to that again?

    I remember back in the early 70s, it was either Ektacolor or early VPS
    that had a similar problem. Lime green tuxes were popular for weddings,
    and the dyes used in some of them would fluoresce under strobe. So you
    never knew if that green tux would come back from the lab as green or
    brown.

    Mr. Strat, Feb 3, 2008
  4. S

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Randall:

    That brings up fond menories, personally, too. :p
    Those "folding Polaroid" cameras were somewhat before my time; I do
    recall seeing used ones, in thrift stores, occasionally.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Feb 6, 2008