    That will save me to correct your silly responses to my reactions.
    If not, I'll be happy to correct your mistakes for the years to come.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Don't you have any self discipline and/or respect?

    George Preddy, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Sure I have, otherwise I would have called you a dickhead, but I don't.
    Respect has to be earned, and you are currently at minus 100% on most
    counts.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Dan Sullivan

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Dont you have any morals, or respect for the truth ?

    You have made blatant lies here over and over again,
    yet it never seems to stop you..........................

    Azzz1588, Jan 17, 2004
  5. It's the only way he can get someone to talk to him, nobody likes him in
    real life.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 17, 2004