    Most of the problems in the United States can be attributed to Republicans.
    It makes me ill to see that attempted cannonization of Ronald Reagan,
    certainly the worst president in my lifetime.

    Steven M. Scharf, Jun 10, 2004

  2. You haven't been alive for very long.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Coolidge... what a dick!

    Brian C. Baird, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Since Eisenhower. And I'm not including George Bush Jr., who probably will
    turn out to be worse. And I'm talking about polices, not personalities. And
    of course I acknowledge that Ronald Reagan's speechwriter single-handedly
    caused the collapse of the Soviet Union when Reagan stated, "Tear Down that
    Wall." I'm just terrified that George Bush Jr., will call on China to do the
    same thing.

    Steven M. Scharf, Jun 10, 2004
  5. You were born after Jimmy Carter was in office?

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Jun 11, 2004
  6. One cannonizing show re-visited classic Reagan quotes... "recession
    is when your neighbor losses his job, depression is when you lose
    yours, and recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his."

    George Preddy, Jun 11, 2004