  1. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Anyone wanna see a Sigma/Foveon/ George Preddy newsgroup?

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Dan Sullivan

    R2D2 Guest

    NO!

    R2D2, Dec 18, 2003

  3. As long as he only posts there, and we don't have to see it. Oh wait we can
    just re-name dev/null

    Darrell Larose, Dec 18, 2003
  4. alt.fan.preddy.interpolate.interpolate.interpolate?

    Albert Nurick, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Dan Sullivan

    Mark Herring Guest

    alt.fanatacism.clueless
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Hey, if this guy likes Sigma, so what? I'm not using Foveon so I'm one
    step ahead of the game right? My point is, why bash the guy...hell, I
    don't know him from Adam LOL

    G. Preddy, use your Foveon out the ass....maybe you're just posting about
    it too much...no one likes a fan boy LOL

    Ernest T. Bass, Dec 18, 2003
  7. Dan Sullivan

    R2D2 Guest

    THAT IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM! HE HAS NO RESPECT!

    R2D2, Dec 18, 2003
  8. Dan Sullivan

    Mark M Guest

    You mean this isn't it??

    Mark M, Dec 18, 2003
  9. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Yes it is, Mark!

    And all the other posts are OT.

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 18, 2003
  10. Dan Sullivan

    Phöènix Guest

    Looks like you don't either!

    Phöènix, Dec 18, 2003
  11. Nope - not really. Preddy will not go there, he
    will still post here. And besides - he is loads
    of fun. Enjoy or just ignore.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Dec 18, 2003
  12. Dan Sullivan

    Randy Guest

    What George fails to understand is that the market has its own rules-and
    unless Sigma/Foveon doesn't address their issues, will be yet another victim
    of 'too far ahead of its time' at its best, to the more likely 'superior
    technology always loses against superior marketing' epitath-especially when
    dealing with consumer products.

    Randy, Dec 19, 2003
  13. Dan Sullivan

    JPS Guest

    In message <>,
    He is an issue because of how much he likes to lie; not just about
    products, but also about what other posters have written. He is an
    anti-social usenet criminal.

    JPS, Dec 19, 2003
  14. My worst nightmare is that George buys a Canon/Nikon.

    Mike Latondresse, Dec 19, 2003
  15. Dan Sullivan

    David S Lund Guest

    You'd have REALLY loved him in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy - went by the
    name SG (Steve). He kept that group rolling for quite a few years. :)

    David

    David S Lund, Dec 20, 2003