    problems with it?

    Thanks,

    Robin

    Robin Sowton, May 5, 2004

  2. Robin Sowton

    Ken Burns Guest

    I have one that I've used regularly with my D100 for about a year now. I've
    had no problems with the flash or the camera. I can't guarantee that you
    will have the same good results with your equipment.

    KB

    Ken Burns, May 6, 2004

  3. The Nikon D70 doesn't work properly according to Sigma, other Nikon
    models are listed here, feature by feature...

    http://www.sigmaphoto.com/html/news/500dg_super.htm

    George Preddy, May 7, 2004
  4. SNIP
    Wrong, it's the other way around. The flash isn't compatible with the camera
    (too bad if you 'invested' in the flash).
    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 7, 2004
  5. Robin Sowton

    George Kerby Guest