    learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

    Ham Radio Repeater Database.
    http://hrrdb.com

    Chris W, Nov 2, 2007

  2. Such as?

    Andrew Koenig, Nov 2, 2007

  3. Chris W

    Chris W Guest

    Several on Ebay that are said to be new, Amazon.com and others just do a
    google search.

    --
    Chris W
    KE5GIX

    "Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,

    Chris W, Nov 2, 2007
  5. Chris W

    Mark B. Guest

    The prices you're seeing on Amazon are sold by 3rd party sellers, not
    directly from Amazon. Stick to your original thinking and avoid prices
    significantly cheaper than B&H. I always recommend B&H, Adorama, Canoga
    Camera, and Amazon (direct).

    Mark

    Mark B., Nov 3, 2007
  6. Chris W

    Steve Dell Guest

    I had this lens a few years ago. It was huge. The lens hood typically would
    mess with the pop-up flash. I had the 10D at the time.

    Image quality, as I recall, was quite good. (Understand my techniques have
    improved over the past few years.)

    It's heavy, large and rather slow. I sold mine on eBay for about $425 or so.

    I now have a Tokina 12-24 f/4 that works very well.

    Steve

    Steve Dell, Nov 3, 2007