Sightseeing Around The World

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by aSk, Jun 10, 2005.

  1. aSk

    aSk Guest

    aSk, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Submit your own made photos about travel (city & landscapes)
    But with no captions. Not helpful.

    <http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/> for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870 0554 975

    Jack Campin - bogus address, Jun 10, 2005

  3. aSk

    Tashi Guest

    good health and high spirits!

    If you want to share your pics and stories with a larger grp. of people
    follow my link below. It is a travel site just for this purpose--to share
    reports and show off your pics. It is a site for people all over the world
    who love to travel. It is free to join and free to post reports and pics up
    to a certain amount ( I think it's like 110free and 10 free a month or
    something like that) If you want to post like 1000's of pics I think it's a
    small fee and you can have unlimited photo Albums.. You have nothing to lose
    to check it out.

    Tashi, Jun 11, 2005
  4. aSk

    aSk Guest

    Why not captions? Below all pictures you can find the full location and
    you can write a small description or comment...

    aSk, Jun 11, 2005