<sigh>

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    John Guest

    Nothing there??????????????

    message
    news:-discarded-mare.com...

    John, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Garry Appleby, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    relic Guest

    Link wrapped... now broken. That wouldn't happen if everyone used
    OE-Quotefix.

    relic, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

    John Holmes Guest

    relic 's blabbering in alt.os.windows-xp:
    It wouldn't happen with a decent newsreader, either.
    ;-)

    John Holmes, Feb 28, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Feb 28, 2005
  7. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    Unlike you, I am able to make a decision which is not steeped in
    hope and trepidation, but certainty. The only possible reason for
    your hands to become wet however would be if you've pissed on
    them by accident or thought you were pissing when you were
    actually wanking.
    Is you inferior 'everything' conflicting with the standards of
    technology?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 28, 2005
    How very profound. Not.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Mar 1, 2005
  9. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    <puffs out chest> I thought so.

    <aside>
    lineout wants to plonk me, but he just can't resist holding on to my
    shirt tails, bless 'im.
    chrisv'll be along to plonk lineout momentarily. I'm sure of it.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  10. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:
    Always willing to help a fellow traveller, as long as he helps himself, as I
    have seen that you have.
    Nah, a little badinage is not problematic. As for your shirt-tails, no,
    definitely not while they're tucked in!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lin=F8nut?=, Mar 1, 2005
  11. Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
    :
    Grab what you can get while you can get, is what I say.
    OK then, my braces that hold my trousers up. How's that?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005