    or does it need to be connected to a switch?

    I've just seen four, used but in nearly new condition, at a very
    good price.

    Woody, Feb 27, 2013

  2. Woody

    Woody Guest

    There were four for sale, boxed up like knew at £39 apiece. It
    looked a good buy for a domestic voip phone if it would do the
    job.

    I'll go buy one next week and report progress - or come asking
    for help!

    Woody, Mar 1, 2013

  3. Woody

    Woody Guest

    The boxes are very clearly printed SIP on the outside, else I
    wouldn't even have given it a thought.

    Woody, Mar 2, 2013