    heard distorted. To cut a longish story short, it turned out that a
    power cycle of the S450IP fixed the problem. Lord knows how long it
    had been up.

    Dave Saville, Oct 7, 2008

  2. This has been my biggest grip with them and they don't seem to care. My
    solution for a busy client (3 on one site, + 3 remote sites) was to
    install one of those £4.99 timers - turns the power off at 4:00 and on
    again at 4:15. (15 miunte timer resolution)

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Oct 8, 2008

  3. Dave Saville

    Dave Saville Guest

    My S450IP settings/base/calls list type. Missed or all.

    Dave Saville, Oct 13, 2008