  1. I'm sick of having mozilla crash. I'm sure windows (microsoft) causes
    this and probably on purpose, but what's the solution?

    It's happened too many times. Am I supposed to use the evil explorer?

    Thomas Curmudgeon, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Le 28/09/2003 17:56, Thomas Curmudgeon a écrit :
    How about updating Mozilla to a final stable version ? You are using
    mozilla 1.2alpha, the last final version was 1.4, 1.4.1 is about to be
    released and we will soon have 1.5.

    Pascal

    Pascal Chevrel, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Thomas Curmudgeon

    John Guest

    Hi, Thomas:

    What is your normal usage pattern?

    Mozilla almost never crashes for me. The only time it does crash is
    when I'm clicking around in email messages with very large attachments
    and I don't allow them to fully load before clicking around some more.
    Sometimes that causes it to crash. I'm using 1.4, mind you.

    If you're low on RAM, that could be a problem. Also, if you have a lot
    of tray icons and crud running when your system starts. That could take
    away a lot of system resources so that Mozilla might not be able to do
    what it needs to do.

    John

    John, Sep 28, 2003
  4. I leave a lot of browser windows open. But I do have lots of memory.
    I've upgraded to the 1.4 and I'll see if it's more stable.

    Thomas Curmudgeon, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Leonidas Jones, Sep 29, 2003