    really favours the digital shooter as he doesn't have to worry about
    developing. Photos should be taken after the mandate is announced and
    submitted on time. (See the rulz).

    Alan Browne, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Alan Browne

    Double D Guest

    This sounds very interesting. Why is there only one photo in the gallery?

    Double D, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Alan Browne

    Mr Blobby Guest

    That is this weeks Mandate, last weeks was
    http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bugeye

    All the photos are not show until the Due date of Sunday night, probably to
    keep things fair.

    BLOB

    Mr Blobby, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Alan Browne

    Double D Guest

    Thanks for the heads up. Nice stuff!

    We should do something like that in this group. A digital version. We
    could call it the "Shoot up" or something like that. I would be willing
    to sponsor the hosting bandwidth. We could operate the different themes
    on a monthly basis instead of weekly. Anyone interested?

    Double D, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Alan Browne

    CARBUFF Guest

    That is this weeks Mandate, last weeks was
    Just FYI, the shootin is open to all formats. Its based in the 35mm group but
    its open to all formats, in fact many of the pics are done on digital. Just in
    case you wanted to contribute but didnt think it was "allowed".

    George

    CARBUFF, Nov 25, 2003
  6. Alan Browne

    Mr Blobby Guest

    I learnt about it in here also, like you!

    I have used my EOS 300D for the last Three weeks, and I suspect, as did I,
    you learnt about this curtesy of the Troll..... Good work Trolly, your
    keeping it alive! :)

    Come join in, were all friendly!

    BLOB

    Mr Blobby, Nov 25, 2003
  7. Alan Browne

    Mr Blobby Guest

    Just noticed [SU] ... you been busy !

    Mr Blobby, Nov 25, 2003
  8. Alan Browne

    Rich Guest

    Just FYI, and for everyone else here, there is a really good (and well
    estbalished) shoot-in type web site out there at
    http://www.dpchallenge.com.

    They are strictly digital, and have good rules established for what
    can be done to the image after it leaves the camera. The challenges
    change weekly. They have been around for a few years now, and have a
    great user base and following. The winning shots each week are
    absurdly good. Even if you do not participate (I do not, I just never
    seem to find the time), it is a great site just to check out each
    week's winners. Some very creative people out there. Check it out!

    Rich.

    Rich, Nov 25, 2003
  9. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    As CARBUFF says, the shoot-in has always been open to digital shooters.
    Off hand, I'd say 1/3 or more of the images are digital.

    It's running, you just have to read the rulz (link to rulz posted at
    www.pbase.com/shootin) and start submitting your images. Discussion
    about the images will remain centred on the r.p.e.35mm NG.

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Nov 25, 2003