    </MANDATE>

    (I will also e-mail the mandate directly to Al Denelsbeck, to be sure
    that it gets posted this time, one way or another.)

    Simon Wellington, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Here is the link to the challenge page ...

    http://www.pbase.com/shootin/filtration

    Alan Browne is correct. The mandate calls for the use of one or more
    analog filters, used at the point of capture, to achieve the desired
    effect. Standard SI rules apply; nothing has been waived. This is an
    exercise in photography ... not in software manipulation. :)

    SLRs.

    You are not required to use an SLR, or even a store-bought filter.
    There is no requirement that the filter needs to mount onto the lens.
    Use your imagination. :)

    Simon Wellington, Dec 7, 2004