[SI] Mandate 11 - Circles, Elipses, Sphere - link

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Browne, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    http://www.aliasimages.com/SImandate11.htm

    Unfortunately, the tiny-minded troll has begun interfering with the
    shoot in mandates by forging names (mine, others) with false flag mandates.

    So, I've posted the current mandate at the above site.

    This may be the 'trend' for future mandate postings to assure that the
    shoot-in continues to be the great photographic event that it is, and as
    it was intended to be as originally suggested by Lisa, and heartilly
    welcomed and adopted by the good people of the rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    newsgroup.

    Persevere. One lonely ugly-minded little troll can't hold a candle to
    even one of the rest of us, never mind all of us!

    Cheers!
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Here Here !