    measure in place so that the pictures coming out should be relatively
    close to what they should look like.

    Steven

    Steven, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Steven

    Eric Witte Guest

    Mine was terrible at Walmart and ok at walgreens. I'm tyring
    shutterfly but I'm also waiting on a list of local places that have a
    light jet and can print a 36-bit tiff. By default shutterfly
    "autocorrects" every picture. You have to turn this off. Did you?

    Eric

    Eric Witte, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Steven

    Mon11 Guest

    Eric,

    Do you or anyone else out there know if Walmart applies any
    autocorrectional editing? If so, can you request it be printed as it,
    instead?

    Thanks,
    mon11

    Mon11, Dec 7, 2003