    of limited advertising space.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Michael P Gabriel

    DHB Guest

    The Canon PowerShot A60, A70 & A80 all have both shutter and aperture
    priority features. The are 2MP, 3.2MP & 4MP respectively. If your looking
    for the cheapest, I have listed them in that order.

    At the review site listed here:

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/a60.html

    You need only look at the mode select dial for the "Tv" & "Av" marking
    which indicates shutter and aperture priority modes respectively. IMHO the
    A60 is the best overall value & performing camera of all of the 2MP cameras
    out there. It's a good point-n-shoot camera that is also feature rich so if
    or when you want more control, it's there!

    Respectfully, DHB

    DHB, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Alan Browne Guest