    for displaying in a better manner.
    Is there any complete documentation on this command?

    Thanks.

    paankam, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Hi All,
    Why don't you get necessary info from snmp mib? Writing any parser is
    complex task in itself.

    Aleksandr Kuzminsky1882256634, Dec 13, 2004

  3. :> I am using "show running-config" command for doing some reporting on
    :> configuration.

    :> So is there any specific know format of config file which I need to
    :> look at? I am parsing this config file for the information required,

    :Why don't you get necessary info from snmp mib? Writing any parser is
    :complex task in itself.

    The information that the OP needs is not in the SNMP MIBs.

    For example, the OP wants information about the ACLs associated
    with the interface. That information isn't available for IOS
    as far as I can tell.

    There is the CISCO-CATOS-ACL-QOS-MIB-V1SMI which does contain
    information about security ACLs as well as ACLs used for policers,
    but that's for CATOS, and devices such as the Cat5000 do not
    have layer 3 functions unless you have the RSM module... which runs
    IOS and so the MIB doesn't apply to the ACLs defined on the RSM.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 13, 2004