    the first DSLAM.

    Who can help me ????????

    TNX.

    Joxelito, May 12, 2005

  2. Put 'service timestamps log datetime' in the config of the first DSLAM.

    Regards,

    Marco.

    M.C. van den Bovenkamp, May 12, 2005

  3. Joxelito

    Joxelito Guest

    Gracias Marco

    Joxelito, May 12, 2005
  4. Adding these worked for my 804:

    service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone
    service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone
    clock timezone pst -8
    clock summer-time pdt recurring
    sntp server 192.43.244.18 version 3

    That's time.nist.gov in the sntp line.

    Since I pay for dialup time I also had to deny ntp in my Dialer
    access-list, otherwise I'd be paying for all the time checking. But
    without the time checking, it drifts about an hour a day! At least
    this way the time is right when I'm using it.

    Loren

    Loren Amelang, May 13, 2005