Show images option for MozMail?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by tkepler, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. tkepler

    tkepler Guest

    Hello, all - I'm using Thunderbird and Firefox and am quite pleased,
    but would still love to switch back to recommending and using Mozilla
    as an all-in-one package (as much for a couple specific clients as for
    myself). The deal-breaker is the 'show images' option in Thunderbird -
    this has become quite possibly the most useful thing in Thunderbird for
    me (which is saying something). I've poked around here a bit and
    through some websites, and can't seem to find out a) whether there's a
    way to get this same function in Mozilla Mail (not the blanket
    image-blocking, but this buttoned option); or b) if there's an XPI or
    something that I can use for this.

    I know Moz 1.8 is shelved/scrapped, so does this basically mean that we
    have to stick to the two separate apps? Not a big deal for me, I
    suppose, though I've got those couple of clients who find it confusing
    (and therefore debilitating).

    Thanks - have a good day!

    tkepler, Mar 18, 2005

  2. tkepler

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ok, I'll bite, where's the "show images" option/button in Thunderbird?
    See the last link in my sig for info on the future of the Suite.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Mar 18, 2005

  3. I'm with Ed, what do you mean by "buttoned option"? I see
    Tools>>Options>>Advanced>>Privacy for image settings, but I don't have
    anything like a button.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 22, 2005