    beauty Zeta Jones, shouldn't we all put Consultant out of
    his misery by changing his name to something like "Furry
    Putter" ?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Sorry. You're not Rowdy.

    kpg, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    I call bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down
    And They Seem To Be More In To Laid Back Songs
    And Nobody Wants To Get Drunk And Get Loud
    Everybody Just Wants To Go Back Home
    I Myself Have Seen My Wilder Days
    And I Have Seen My Name At The Top Of The Page
    But I Need To Find Me A Friend Just To Run Around
    But Nobody Wants To Get High On The Town
    And All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down

    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I believe you were corrected yesterday by Don Julio about this faulty
    terminology. May I suggest Bullbatter. It may be more appropriate, as bulls
    can not produce the main ingredient used in butter, but they can produce
    baby-bull batter.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    This is only a test.

    See properties.

    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What? I can't believe it's not bullbutter!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Horsehockey!!!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    That was wierd. OE held that message for 20 min. until I fixed
    a little bug the relay.

    cool

    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    It's way too hard for horses to ice skate.

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    Isn't CZJ Welsh?

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  12. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Silly Mike. He was talking about roller hockey.

    Furrfu!

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the real Rowdy stands and call "FOUL PLAY"!

    you put the "imp" in imposter!

    yabba dabba doo

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    corn holio?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  15. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    I must be phychic today.

    I did the 'please stand up' bit with keyboard cowboy
    and I actually toyed with the idea of posting that famous
    bevis and butthead phrase eailier too.

    It's starting to creep me out.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 13, 2004
  16. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we are borg. we are one!

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    OH MY GOD! IT' S A FLAW IN THE MATRIX!

    AAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    kpg, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Rowdy Yates

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I need T.P. for my bunghole.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  19. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    We are the ones who make a better place so let's start giving.

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004