    I did post this question earlier, but i couldn't locate in the newsgroup.

    Thanks,
    Vijay

    Guest, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY WROTE THEM

    HTH

    HAND

    TechGeekPro, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY WROTE THEM

    HTH

    HAND

    TechGeekPro, Jun 29, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Vijay :
    That sounds a bit like "May I know which girl I have to marry?" Would
    you rely on someone's advice in a newgroup to take decisions that could
    make or break your career ? It always irritates me when people ask such
    questions here. Can't they do their own research and then take that
    decision themselves?

    Anyway, VS 2005 does not have an MCSD cert associated with it. So your
    question, though very silly and poorly worded, is now answered.
    You tell me... Do you expect VS 2003 books to help you with VS 2005 ?
    If you're unable to locate a question you yourself asked or a newsgroup
    that you posted in, then you might be better off not giving any exams.

    Cerebrus, Jun 29, 2006
  6. Guest

    Blackmetal Guest

    Bravo Cerebrus!!!

    Now you get the point with this people who doesn't look for themselves for
    their own careers!

    See ya!

    Blackmetal, Jun 29, 2006
  8. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Blackmetal ! Good to see you again.

    You said " *Now* I get the point...", which suggests that I did not
    realize this point earlier. In fact, I did.

    I think you are referring to my response in this thread
    <http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/browse_thread/thread/249ebed5fc01f82/>

    Read the entire thread again. It's a very interesting one. ;-)

    Have a nice day !

    Cerebrus, Jun 29, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Cerebrus,
    Looks like you are very smart. Don’t act too smart. If you don't want,
    better don't answer. If you don't have time and patience, please don’t even
    enter this group. You may spoil this news group.

    If you think your English is good, it is better you keep yourself. You are
    not here to criticize the people.

    I did see lots of Sarcastic answers from you here. If you don't have any job
    better sit home.

    Guest, Jun 29, 2006
  12. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Vijay,

    The questions I raised to you were very thought-provoking and relevant,
    irrespective of the tone. I hope they will propel you into being a
    better newgroup poster. It is not that I want to push you down, but I
    want to pull you up.

    I suggest you read this document. It is a classic. Read it through and
    through. <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

    You might have also come across lots of helpful answers from me in
    this, and many other newsgroups. Did you notice a difference in the
    questions that were answered sarcastically and those that were answered
    helpfully ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 30, 2006
  14. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    You can still use VS.NET 2005 for MCSD, only enhancements will be found in
    the later version of .NET 2.0. But for your information, the MCSD cert as
    Cerebrus informed you, is aimed at VS.NET 2003.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jun 30, 2006