    (2008?

    I appreciate any feedback/help.

    jc

    nimda321, Oct 24, 2008

  2. nimda321

    Isaac Guest

    JC,

    If you currently have not taking any test for MCSE, I will suggest you
    do MCITP, that will save you time and money

    Isaac, Oct 24, 2008

  3. nimda321

    kpg Guest

    I prefer -

    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions
    do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask
    questions? "

    - Scott Adams

    kpg, Oct 24, 2008
  4. nimda321

    catwalker63 Guest

    Combine them and just do the one. (Thank's to Dilbert's PHB)

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2008
  5. I think taking the MCSE on 2003 makes sense, cos lots of firms will still
    use the technology for at least another 3 years. Whats more, you just need 3
    exams to be MCITP (Enterprise Admin) once you are MCSE so it wont hurt you,
    you will have extra credentials and recruiters look out for things like that
    to stand you out of the croud so enjoy.

    Cheers

    Victor Asuquo, Oct 25, 2008
  6. nimda321

    Daft_Togger

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just passed my first MCP on friday - 70-290 and plan to do the Vista one next...1. Because it's not as hard as the others and 2. it counts towards MCITP.

    I intend getting MCSA 2003 (4 exams) then do the upgrade path to MCITP with a further 2 exams...if you have the Vista exam already.

    Daft_Togger, Oct 26, 2008
  7. nimda321

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you will have extra credentials and recruiters look out for things like that
    tool, or should that be, troll.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2008