    windows 2000 track but now I want to be a MCT . I ned to
    know If i have upgrade my self to MCSE Windows Server
    2003 ?

    CHY. QAMRUL HUDA, Oct 10, 2003

  2. CHY. QAMRUL HUDA

    Lady Guest

    You don't have to upgrade right now in order to become an MCT, but to keep
    your MCT, you'll have to upgrade to 2003 later.

    So, go ahead and become an MCT now because you can download all of your MOCs
    completely free - then it will be easy to upgrade to 2003 because you will
    have the resources to setup a lab to study for the 2 upgrade tests.

    Hope this helps.

    Lady, Oct 10, 2003

  3. CHY. QAMRUL HUDA

    JaR Guest

    And this bozo wants to TRAIN???

    Oh Ma Gawd, that is too funny!

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#....................42

    JaR, Oct 10, 2003
  4. what is MOC???

    Eric Djembi-Djembi, Oct 11, 2003
  5. "Microsoft Official Curriculum"