    to the lens.)

    http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/3659011

    Oh, and they're my favorite band, so there you go.

    Cynicor, Oct 16, 2007

  2. A good start, enjoyed the first dozen. But, waaaaaay too many! And I saw
    a couple of clunkers- you know, where the subject jumps out of the frame
    and you end up with.... nada. So, please edit mercilessly, Josh.

    John McWilliams, Oct 16, 2007

  3. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Make me.

    I am so tired right now - I dumped them all up there. Maybe I'll go back
    and cull it down to 124 images.

    Cynicor, Oct 16, 2007
  4. Atta boy. The finest editing starts with one image.....

    John McWilliams, Oct 16, 2007
  5. Cynicor

    Paul Furman Guest

    I like the ones without flash... looks much more like a club & without
    those shadows on the wall.

    Paul Furman, Oct 16, 2007
  6. No too bad. I definitely wouldn't have used the 18-200 VR for this type of
    photography. You should have definitely taken the 50/14 an 85/1.4 and left
    the flash home. You could have gotten away with the old 17-35/2.8 in a lot
    of them shots.
    I agree! He could have had some sweet results at ISO 800 with the D200.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 16, 2007
  7. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    I had a 30/1.4 with me. But there was this middle-aged dummy with a
    horseshoe-baldness-hiding cap who would not be budged from right behind
    me, and he was showing up in every shot. I didn't have much room to
    maneuver. They also did basically no stage lighting - it was mostly just
    plain light most of the time, so I figured I'd get some good band shots.

    You know, I just explained this above. Don't you people read??

    I did take some high-ISO shots of the opening band. I'll get them up as
    soon as my ears heal.

    Cynicor, Oct 16, 2007
  8. Cynicor

    jj Guest

    Welcome to my world! LOL!!! And NEVER leave home without a good pair
    of earplugs.

    JJ

    jj, Oct 18, 2007
  9. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Yeah, but it was awesome. British Sea Power has won awards for being the
    best Live Act in the UK.

    Cynicor, Oct 18, 2007