[ Shoot-In ( SI ) - NEW MANDATORS TURNS LIST ] - It's that time!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Browne, Jun 2, 2005.

  1. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    As beleaguered Al D. has not had time to attend to the task, I've
    volunteered to manage the call for new mandators and determine by a
    lottery of sorts the mandate turns list.

    The next SI series will begin with a mandate given on July 1.

    I hope to publish the turns list on June 26.

    Therefore, please send in your name and e-mail to:

    ... Real names must be used.
    ... e-mail addresses must be real. eg: I have to be able to contact you
    via that e-mail address. If I can't, you may not be added to the list.

    Before deciding to be a mandator and for those not familiar with the SI,
    please see:
    http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html

    For the SI gallery, please see:
    http://www.pbase.com/shootin

    Discussions on the SI are hosted at
    Cheers,
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Alan Browne

    Owamanga Guest

    I feel discriminated against.

    Oh well.

    BTW, shouldn't this have an [SI] subject, or are you just trying to
    annoy everybody today?

    ;-p

    Owamanga, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    I'm a marketeer. Sometimes you have to pop up into everybody'y radar
    view. Check your hotmail.

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Jun 2, 2005
  4. -------------------------------->

    Alan trys to annoy everyone at least once a day, you ought to know that!
    Besides, didn't you know this is Alan's group here? It's absolutely do
    as he says, not as he does in here man.

    [email protected], Jun 2, 2005
  5. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Feel free to join the shoot-in Doug, as participant and if you wish as
    mandator. Everyone is welcome, even those who take uncalled for cheap
    shots at others.

    Alan Browne, Jun 2, 2005
  6. It looks like you have a new fan boy, Alan. :)

    BTW...I've never contributed to the SI, but I've been following the
    mandates for several months. Would you accept a mandate request from
    me?

    Woodchuck Bill, Jun 2, 2005
  7. Alan Browne

    Paul Bielec Guest

    A marketeer...oh yeah, the dream department...

    Paul Bielec, Jun 2, 2005
  8. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Certainly, but it is assumed that mandators are also participants from
    time to time and especially in mandates that they provide.

    Just e-mael to : si at aliasimages.com with a valid e-mail address and name.

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Jun 2, 2005
  9. All of those answers are to be found in the link Alan provided.

    http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html
    See above.

    Woodchuck Bill, Jun 3, 2005
  10. Alan Browne

    Roy Guest

    Excuse me, but WTF is a Mandator, what is SI and an AI D.?

    Is this some sort of Secret Society like the Masons or the CIA?

    Roy G

    Roy, Jun 3, 2005

  11. Scientist: That appetite depressant is amazing!
    Scientist 2: Homer... you really have no desire to eat that food?
    Homer: Food... food?! I'm blind! Augh! Augh!
    Scientist: Who's gonna buy a pill that makes you blind?
    Scientist 2: Why don't we let marketing worry about that.

    :-D

    Steve Franklin, Jun 3, 2005
  12. When I complained about being trolled, someone refreshed my sense of
    humor with this little gem of wisdom: "you've never really made it on
    Usenet until you get your own personal troll"! :)

    [email protected], Jun 3, 2005