    I've just installed 0.7 version in English language but shockwave
    doesn't work again

    Who helps me ?

    Dex®, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Is the plug in installed in accordance with the instructions here?

    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/

    dantu, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    Is the plug in installed in accordance with the instructions
    from http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html

    I downloaded ''The Macromedia Shockwave Player installer will
    automatically detect your browser's plugins folder and install
    the plugin''

    but I downloaded it yesterday and today I reinstalled it ... but
    shockwave doesn't work again

    Dex®, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Okay, but how do you know it doesnt work? Please provide a url where you
    tested it.

    dantu, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    Dex®, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    acrobat 5.0 works without problems and without fix o tip etc etc

    Dex®, Oct 23, 2003
  7. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    Okay, but how do you know it doesnt work? Please provide
    on another ng one told me that shockwave works on firebird
    only if mozilla has been installed , hasn't it ?

    Dex®, Oct 23, 2003
  8. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Dex

    It would be appreciated if you didnt edit out previous messages
    in your reply thanks

    The site you provided works fine here

    And no, having Mozilla installed doesnt make a difference, thats a fallacy.

    Have you installed Shockwave properly?

    dantu, Oct 24, 2003
  9. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    It would be appreciated if you didnt edit out previous
    why ?
    On Italian newsgroup they always rebuke if I don't quoting very
    good !
    yes ... infact I installed mozilla 1.5 and then shockwave
    shockwave recognised mozilla 1.5
    www.gaggia.it on mozilla 1.5 works ok

    but :-( firebird doesn't ......................... again

    Dex®, Oct 24, 2003
  10. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Because if you dont quote previous then I have to do a lot of jumping
    between posts just to see what the heck you are speaking of.
    Please bottom post if you will, that is quote previous then write your
    reply.

    Your Italian group wants it their way, but this isnt Rome <g>

    When in Rome do as the Romans do, each group will be different.

    Have you followed the instructions here?
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/phoenix.html

    they contain valuable information regarding plugs ins and Firebird

    dantu, Oct 24, 2003
  11. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    Because if you dont quote previous then I have to do a lot of
    jumping
    ok ok ok !!!

    www.gaggia.it works properly ...

    I retried to install ''flashplayer7installer.exe'' again
    selecting
    as directory to installing
    ''C:\Programmi\MozillaFirebird\plugins''
    and not C:\Programmi\MozillaFirebird\

    now it works

    grazie grazie grazie very much !!!

    Dex®, Oct 24, 2003
  12. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Siete molto benvenuti

    dantu, Oct 24, 2003
  13. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    Siete molto benvenuti

    where ?

    I don't understand ?

    Dex®, Oct 24, 2003
  14. Dex®

    dantu Guest

    Dex

    My error. In English, we use "you are welcome" as a reply to
    Thank you

    siete molto bienvenuti is a literal translational of "you are very
    welcome"
    However, I had forgotten, in Italian, 'welcome' is not used except in
    the case of
    'welcome to this place'

    Like the German vilkommen, it is restricted to greetings with respect to
    place or welcoming

    My error, tho the words are a true translation of the phrase "You are
    very welcome"
    it does not extend to the 'reply to thank you' that it has in English.
    My apologies for misleading you

    dantu, Oct 27, 2003
  15. Dex®

    Dex® Guest

    My error. In English, we use "you are welcome" as a

    ok ok ok ... ther is no problem
    seeya and thanks

    by Dex®

    Dex®, Oct 28, 2003