    get the bigger one. Thought I would pass this on for those who skipped over
    this titles, like me.

    Arg0

    argo, Apr 7, 2004

  2. argo

    argo Guest

    My god my spelling was horrible, I know how to spell Schindler's:) My
    apologies.

    arg0-

    argo, Apr 7, 2004

  3. argo

    Tarkus Guest

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=48831&skuId=6205661&type=product

    Tarkus, Apr 7, 2004
  4. argo

    argo Guest

    thanks for posting it, I found it after my second post

    argo, Apr 7, 2004
  5. argo

    Ray Guest

    Ray, Apr 7, 2004
  6. argo

    Tarkus Guest

    Tarkus, Apr 7, 2004
  7. argo

    argo Guest

    I tried checking amazon.com earlier but couldn't connect whatsoever, thanks
    for the update. Guess they realized that set wasn't worth the $65.00

    Arg0

    argo, Apr 7, 2004
  8. argo

    ZachClash Guest

    Universal actually had a price drop set for March 30th for 34.98. I guess it
    wasn't selling too hot.

    ZachClash, Apr 8, 2004
  9. argo

    unclejr Guest

    Wizards by Ralph Bakshi... That did the trick!

    -Junior

    unclejr, Apr 8, 2004