    Would most women find my offer offensive? I thought, I was being
    considerate in stopping her getting sore?

    Women and men please let me know what you think?

    David, Apr 3, 2006

  2. David

    Parko Guest

    David scatched with a thumbnail dipped in tar:

    Dunno, but try this:http://www.whitelotuseast.com/TantraMassage.htm

    Parko, Apr 3, 2006

  3. David

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    that reminds me of something.

    did you hear the one about the newlyweds who had a jar of window putty and a
    jar of
    vasolene...and got them switched around..

    yep, you guessed it...
    their new windows fell out

    philo, Apr 3, 2006
  4. David

    HMV Guest

    did you hear the one about the newlyweds who had a jar of window putty and

    One of Eminem's throw away lyrics. R.I.P.

    HELPMV

    HMV, Apr 3, 2006
  5. David

    I.F. Guest

    Leave a glass of Pernod by the bed - and when needed dip your fingers in
    that.................

    or..............

    Take her out for a kebab - and then go feeling for the starter button with
    chilli on your fingers.

    I.F., Apr 3, 2006
  6. David

    Leythos Guest

    Vanity and a weak self impression make some people that way.

    Leythos, Apr 3, 2006
  7. David

    philo Guest

    Really?

    that one is at least 30 years old!!!!

    philo, Apr 3, 2006
  8. X-No-Archive: YES
    David [] has entered into testimony
    z_fYf.28396$
    Next time try superglue.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 4, 2006
  9. David

    Barry Guest

    A woman that cannot produce her own lubrication is in the same class as a
    man that can't get it up, by you wanting to use ky jelly was like telling
    her she couldn't get it up,,,

    Barry, Apr 4, 2006
  10. David

    TNKEV Guest

    next time just get down there and lick it!

    --

    The home of New Yorks #1 jamband!!
    http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/

    TNKEV, Apr 4, 2006