    local user I get a no locations error. I think the error is something
    to do with the trust relationship between the 2003 server and the
    workstations. Any ideas.

    Dezzarezza, Nov 20, 2006

  2. Dezzarezza

    Meat Plow Guest

    Is the server a domain controller?

    Meat Plow, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Dezzarezza

    Dezzarezza Guest

    Yes. I only have one server on the system.

    Dezzarezza, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Dezzarezza

    Mr. Arnold4 Guest

    You have two type of permissions on a share. One permission is for the
    folder on the share. The is for the share itself. If accounts between
    the two conflict, like Everyone has Full access on the folder but
    Everyone the share has no access, then there is the conflict. That is
    just an example as to how you'll get the no permission on the share,

    There is also clients cannot access network shares topic, after the
    Norton issue.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;177078

    Duane :)

    Mr. Arnold4, Nov 20, 2006