    on a peer to peer network ?

    thanks,
    tom

    tom, Sep 16, 2003

  2. tom

    Davina Smith Guest

    There is a couple of ways you can do this.. I install a gateway or proxy
    server 2 download internet connection sharing if you dont already have it on
    your pc...

    read that artical I run a peer to peer network with all 3 machines having
    access to my ADSL modem although I do have win2k

    I hope this help

    Davina

    Davina Smith, Sep 17, 2003

  3. tom

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Get a router.

    pcbutts1, Sep 17, 2003
  4. tom

    tom Guest

    The router replaces the hub ?

    Would the computer with the internet connection adapter
    be attached to the router with 2 cables ?

    1 cable attached to the network adapter &
    1 cable attached to the internet connection adapter. ?

    tom, Sep 17, 2003
  5. tom

    pcbutts1 Guest

    With a router you don't need a hub. You also don't need ICS internet
    connection sharing, the router does all that. Plug your DSL modem into the
    router, plug your computers into the router, configure your computers to
    dhcp, configure your router.

    pcbutts1, Sep 19, 2003