    dell note book. i was wondering how can i hook up both of them to the dsl
    box if
    any one can help me with this problem i would appericate it.

    Guest, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Buy a wireless router. Then you can share your Internet connection and make
    a local area network (lan) to share files/printers between your computers.
    Here are some links to help you:

    You don't need to buy Linksys of course, but there is a lot of useful basic
    information here:
    Linksys Learning Center - http://tinyurl.com/8ka4w

    Wireless - Basic Configuration - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html
    Tom's Hardware Wireless Security FAQs