    thanks in advance..

    regards
    Boyko

    Boyko Grigorov, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Hi - Yes you can (short answer) - Press START button and go to CONNECT TO
    and click it, alternatively, if you see another submenu apear, click on SHOW
    ALL CONNECTIONS. Right click on your broadband connection and go down to
    PROPERTIES. Click ADVANCED then select the ALLOW OTHER NETWORK USERS TO
    CONNECT THROUGH THIS COMUTER'S INTERNET CONNECTION.

    The host computer should have the firewall running but is not necessary for
    the other computers in the network to have a firewall installed. In fact, if
    you try and install firewalls on the other computers within your network,
    you will not be able to access files and folders on your own network from
    the host computer.

    Stephen Peters, Dec 22, 2003