    from one computer to the other security is all ok. Computer2 I can try to
    print a test page and looks like its seeing printers and is going to print
    but printer never starts printing. So if anyone can help please do.

    Frank Malone, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Frank Malone

    Malke Guest

    (snip)

    Please see the answers you received in your first thread. Please do not
    make a new post for the same question only a little while apart.
    Because people who help out in these newsgroups live all over the world
    and are volunteers with Real Lives(tm), allow at least 24 hours before
    making a new post for the same question.

    Malke

    Malke, Aug 25, 2006