    0
    Instead of just posting your case post your actual desk.

    [​IMG]

    Frankie, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you only have a crt? man do some upgrading to that TV stand :p

    Nice setup though.

    unholy, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Frankie

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    My area is way too cramped, I should really buy a bigger desk....

    [​IMG]

    XhArD, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You've already seen mine, it's a mess, cluttered and crammed.

    The Modfather, Feb 28, 2006