    where do I put the wireless Router?
    thanks for any help
    Mark

    microsoft, Sep 22, 2004

  2. microsoft

    HubSwitch Guest

    Anywhere you want

    HubSwitch

    HubSwitch, Sep 25, 2004

  3. microsoft

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    If your DSL Modem is an External Ethernet Modem it should look like this:
    http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

    If it is an Internal Modem you need to install an NIC in your computer
    insert a Wireless Cable/DSL Router that is configures as a Switch with an
    Access Point to the NIC configure the Router to an IP that would much ICS
    and use ICS to Router the Internet.

    Wireless Router as an AP: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Sep 27, 2004