    Ta

    Tino

    posted this in the group policy group but no help there :(

    Tino, Aug 9, 2004

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811233

    WPA support for Wireless Group policy.

    Cross-posted from microsoft.public.windows.group_policy

    --
    Joshua
    [MSFT]

    "Tino" <v> wrote in message news:...
    Hi

    I've just got a wireless network working using WPA, EAP-TLS, and a Windows
    2003 RADIUS Service. I want to configure XP SP1 clients to use WPA but the
    existing policy pages on the Windows 2003 Wireless group policy do not show
    these properties. Is there an updated .adm file or some other tool that can
    allow me to configure multiple XP SP1 machines from Group policy?

    If not I'll have to go to each machine and configure them all
    manually............./gulp !

    Joshua Teague [MSFT], Sep 9, 2004