    private messages using this?

    thanx for the help

    devin

    Devin Panchal, Jul 8, 2004

  2. This should be fairly straightforward. What flavour of XP (Home or Pro) are
    you running on both the machines?

    All instructions for this can be found here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/getstarted/shareresources.mspx

    Rajiv

    "Devin Panchal" <> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > i have created a wireless network, with one wireless laptop and a wired

    pc.
    > Note. my earleir posts,
    >
    > anywayz, now i want to start taking advantage of it. i want to share one
    > folder over the network. how can i do this? do i have to use the windows

    xp

    Rajiv P. Bharadwaja [MSFT], Jul 8, 2004

  3. Devin Panchal

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jul 9, 2004
  4. yes they r both on xp home

    "Rajiv P. Bharadwaja [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > This should be fairly straightforward. What flavour of XP (Home or Pro)

    are
    > you running on both the machines?
    >
    > All instructions for this can be found here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/getstarted/shareresource
    s.mspx

    > Rajiv

    rights.