    Likes Received:
    0
    I downloaded Thunderbird 52.1 to use with Message Tag Status (which I have used for years) This time MSGTAG won't let me in . It refuses my password and wants to reset. But Instructions are never received in my Emails.

    Peter B., Feb 15, 2018

  2. Peter B.

    jhart

    Joined:
    May 1, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Has MSGTAG been deleted

    jhart, May 6, 2019
    Peter B. likes this.

  3. Peter B.

    ChrisRaisin

    Joined:
    May 13, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think the general opinion is MsgTag has ceased business. It's servers are still registered to expire in 2020 but as far as I can ascertain they have been off the air since early last month and there is no way for anyone to contact the "owner" of MsgTag to get the servers restarted. Sad to say it is R.I.P. for MsgTag

    ChrisRaisin, May 13, 2019