    quite simple. Any ideas where I am going wrong. My newsgroup settings
    seem fine.

    Cheers

    Sonsdad, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Are we now talking about Mozilla, or still TB?

    In TB, Tools>>Account Settings

    In Mozilla, Edit>>Mail&Newsgroups Account Settings

    Scroll down in the left pane to Outgoing Server. Is your server set up
    correctly there? Make any changes, using your OE settings as a guide.

    Moz/TB does give you the ability to set up more than one smtp server.
    Click the Advanced button. How many smtp servers are set up?

    If only one, go to the problem account's server settings. Again, click
    the Advanced button. Choose Always use default server.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 11, 2004