    shirley Guest

    I am having a problem setting up e.mail.please can you explain what or who
    to subscrib to

    shirley, Mar 4, 2008

  2. shirley

    Chris H Guest

    Contact your Internet Service Provider, Shirley. There are so many
    differences among the requirements, and whether or not you have your own
    email address from the ISP make a big difference. They usually have the
    information under their support section on their web site, or give them a
    call. This newsgroup is for support of Microsoft's Broadband Networking
    hardware and software (all discontinued for a couple years), only.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Mar 5, 2008