    2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).

    TIA,

    Daniel, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Hmmm Guest

    PPPoA VC-MUX
    I wish we had PPPoR!!! maybe one day :)
    VPI 0
    VCI 100

    Those are the values for using adsl in nz..

    Hmmm, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Gurble Guest

    0 and 100 respectively (in NZ).

    HTH

    Gurble, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Daniel

    colinco Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone answer the following questions please?

    1. What is the DSL mode Jetstream uses (e.g PPPoE, PPPoA)?

    2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).

    TIA,
    [/QUOTE]
    If you've bought a new modem all these details should be in user
    instructions specifically for NZ.

    colinco, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Fishb8 Guest

    Hi Daniel
    I bought a "vanilla" ADSL modem for <$90.00 and expected a hassle, setting
    it up. No worries - all ready to go. Do change the administrator password as
    soon as possible.
    Roy
    If you've bought a new modem all these details should be in user
    instructions specifically for NZ. [/QUOTE]

    Fishb8, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks for the help guys :)